Email me if
Bart Simpson's "Write It 100 Times" Chalkboard Punishment|
The opening credits of The Simpsons shows Bart Simpson writing the same sentence over and over again on a chalkboard, reminiscent of the whole "write it 100 times" punishment, which establishes him as a troublemaker. Each episode is usually dif
ferent. These are the collected writings of the Simpsons from the chalkboard exercises that Bart writes during the opening credits.
- I will not carve gods.
- I will not spank others.
- I will not aim for the head.
- I will not barf unless I'm sick.
- I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.
- I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's lounge.
- I will not conduct my own fire drills.
- Funny noises are not funny.
- I will not snap bras.
- I will not fake seizures.
- This punishment is not boring and pointless.
- My name is not Dr. Death.
- I will not defame New Orleans.
- I will not prescribe medication.
- I will not bury the new kid.
- I will not teach others to fly.
- I will not bring sheep to class.
- A burp is not an answer.
- Teacher is not a leper.
- Coffee is not for kids.
- I will not eat things for money.
- I will not yell "She's Dead" at roll call.
- The principal's toupee is not a Frisbee.
- I will not call the principal "spud head".
- Goldfish don't bounce.
- Mud is not one of the 4 food groups.
- No one is interested in my underpants.
- I will not sell miracle cures.
- I will return the seeing-eye dog.
- I do not have diplomatic immunity.
- I will not charge admission to the bathroom.
- I will never win an Emmy.
- The cafeteria deep fryer is not a toy.
- All work and no play makes Bart a dull boy.
- I will not say "Springfield" just to get applause.
- I am not authorized to fire substitute teachers.
- My homework was not stolen by a one-armed man.
- I will not go near the kindergarten turtle.
- I am not deliciously saucy.
- Organ transplants are best left to professionals.
- The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with "Hail Satan".
- I will not celebrate meaningless milestones.
- There are plenty of businesses like show business.
- Five days is not too long to wait for a gun.
- I will not waste chalk.
- I will not skateboard in the halls.
- Underwear should be worn on the inside.
- The Christmas Pageant does not stink.
- I will not torment the emotionally frail.
Now back to my quotes page.